After 4 weeks:
100% noticed softer skin.
92% noticed more even skin tone.
92% noticed smoother texture.
92% noticed increased hydration.
85% noticed more youthful skin.
Which skin type is it good for?
- How To Use
Recommended Oil Drops Per Skin Type:
Dry Skin: 8 Drops
Normal Skin: 7 Drops
Combination Skin: 6 Drops
Oily Skin: 5 Drops
6 intuitive vitamins activate recovery where your skin needs it.
It’s good to take your vitamins, but research shows you should be applying them, too. Many scientific studies show that applying vitamins topically can enhance their efficacy. This multi-action oil infuses skin with 6 supercharged vitamins:
- Vitamin A: Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as it boosts skin firmness, evens skin tone and enhances radiance.
- Vitamin B: A moisturizing humectant that helps balance oil and soothes skin.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that helps even skin tone, brighten skin and protect against skin-aging free radical damage.
- Vitamin D: Helps improve the skin’s barrier to defend from environmental aggressors.
- Vitamin E: Intercepts free radicals to prevent skin damage as it softens skin.
- Vitamin F: A combination of essential fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 that helps improve skin texture and barrier function.
Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Hexylresorcinol, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Salicylic Acid, Punica Granatum Sterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Linalool, Limonene